Allegiance Bank wants to keep you updated with the most current information available regarding the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness process. Below, please find applicable forms and resources. If you need further assistance, please contact your banker or PPPLoans@AllegianceBank.com.
SBA PPP Resources
- PPP Webinars: The SBA’s Houston District Office is hosting a series of PPP overview webinars. Additional information including webinar links can be found on the SBA Houston District Office website here.
- PPP Forgiveness FAQ: Access the latest SBA PPP Forgiveness FAQ document for lenders and borrowers here.
- Interim Final Rule: Access the Department of the Treasury’s Program Rules here.
- PPP 3508S Application: Access the Paycheck Protection Program 3508S Forgiveness Application ($50,000 and less) here.
- PPP 3508S Instructions: Access the instructions for the Paycheck Protection Program 3508S Forgiveness Application ($50,000 and less) here.
Please note: Allegiance Bank has received reports of a non-government website attempting to impersonate the SBA website. Always exercise caution by verifying that you have navigated to the correct website URL (i.e. sba.gov). Additional information can be found on the Department of Homeland Security website here.