Personal banking with one customer in mind.
There’s a reason we’re called Allegiance Bank. We’re with you all the way. And we prove it, with a range of personal banking services designed to empower you.
Open a new personal account.
What to Bring
When you open a new account, be sure to bring the following items.
- Valid driver’s license for account signers
- OR permanent resident alien card (AKA green card)
- OR current and valid passport
- Social Security Number (card not required)
- New bank customers must be present to open an account
Find Your New Allegiance Bank Office
We look forward to meeting and collaborating with you to help you achieve your personal goals. Visit any of our locations at any time during business hours.
We know you’re busy. To facilitate the process of opening a personal account, we encourage you to make an appointment with one of our bankers.