Introducing SecurLOCK Equip: Prevent Debit Card Fraud and Control Spending
Turn your debit cards on/off in real-time
Now more than ever, we know there’s a lot in life that we just can’t control. Being vigilant about protecting yourself against potential fraud doesn’t have to be one of those things. At Allegiance Bank, we’re in your corner and committed to arming you with tools to keep yourself safe, provide the confidence for secure debit card transactions and control overspending.
That’s why we’re rolling out SecurLOCK Equip, technology that actively engages you in the transaction process through customized card controls and real-time notifications.
Delivering the power to protect to the palm of your hand, SecurLOCK Equip is a mobile app that allows you to control how, when, and where your Allegiance Bank debit cards are used. It even gives you the power to turn your card off and on at the touch of a button. For added security and budget management, you can set transaction spend limits, geographic locations where the card can be used, merchant categories and more.
It’s a simple and secure way to manage and monitor your payment transaction activity, on your terms. Available to all Allegiance Bank business and personal debit card customers at no charge, SecurLOCK Equip can help you prevent fraud if your debit card is lost or stolen, and control spending by setting limits on withdrawals or transactions.
Overview of Features
- Provides customizable instant notifications whenever your card is used.
- Set transaction spend limits, geographic locations where the card can be used and specific merchant categories.
- 24/7 access to transaction history.
- Selective real-time alerts available by spend limits, channel, location, transaction type and merchant category.
- Ability to turn your card off instantly, declining all transactions (except recurring), with the ability to turn the card back on instantly when ready to make a purchase.
How do I get it?
Not an Allegiance Bank customer?
We’d love to hear more about your banking needs and how we can help you meet your goals. Let’s start a conversation; contact a banker today.