We're open for business, and
serving our customers and employees is a privilege.
We pledge to support your banking needs while providing a safe environment. While we are taking a phased approach to re-opening our lobbies, our bank locations are open for business via our drive-thru facilities, ATMs, night drop drawers and through our online banking features. Please see below for more information on how we are here to serve you.
CARES ACT: PPP
Information about the Paycheck Protection Program.
Updates about services available at all bank locations.
Learn more about online banking options.
HOUSTON FOOD BANK PARTNERSHIP
How we are helping to provide one million meals.
Suggested resources for additional guidance.
Let us know how we can help.
We are committed to supporting your banking needs while providing a safe environment. Our bank locations are open for business via our drive-thru facilities where available, ATMs, night drop drawers and through our online & mobile banking services. Additional phased opening details are located in the dropdowns below. As always, we are here to serve you.
As a reminder: Please only enter one of our bank office locations if in the last 14 days you have NOT experienced flu-like symptoms, been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, or traveled outside of the U.S. and/or traveled by cruise. If one or more of these apply, we ask that you please meet with a banker by phone, email or video conference.
As of May 27, we began re-opening our bank lobbies with a phased approach and will continue throughout the next several weeks, working towards all 27 bank lobbies being open in early August (subject to change). During this phase-in period, we hope to also announce the grand opening of our 28th bank location (East End) located at 2929 Navigation in Houston.
This re-opening plan has been carefully created by our Pandemic Response Team and will follow the guidance provided by the CDC and our local, state and national governments. We will post lobby information for our locations on this page, so please continue to check back for the latest updates.
The safety of you, our bankers, and our bank office visitors remains our top priority. We have designated a COVID-19 Safety Coordinator for each bank office to enhance our safety protocols to further protect you and our employees.
Our bankers have been following health and safety protocols since COVID was declared a pandemic, including temperature screenings prior to entering any of our bank offices or departments. When entering any of our bank lobbies, you will notice some significant changes for extra levels of precaution, including limits on customer and visitor capacity, social distancing signs, protective glass at the teller lines, and mask protocol.
- Social Distancing: Maintain social distancing and adhere to the 6-foot rule. To support this, we have limited capacity in our lobbies which will vary depending on each bank office. The maximum capacity for each office will be posted outside the lobby entrance.
- Face Coverings: Please remove your face covering/mask upon entry.
- If social distancing cannot be maintained, please place your face covering/mask back on upon entering the lobby.
- If you do not have one, disposable masks are available inside for all customers and visitors.
- You may be asked to remove your mask to verify your identity for certain transactions.
- For the safety of our bankers and customers, we ask that if wearing your own mask, it is appropriate and covers only your nose and mouth. If any mask is deemed to pose a safety threat, you will be asked to remove and replace with a bank-issued disposable mask.
- Hand Sanitizer: Sanitize hands upon entry and exit. We will have sanitizer available throughout the bank office for your use.
- Increased Cleaning: We clean and disinfect throughout the day.
- Communication: The expectations outlined above will be written and made available to review at each bank office. Our designated COVID-19 Safety Coordinators will have ultimate responsibility for implementation of safety protocols in each location.
If applicable, please note that locations temporarily closed will be listed here. In the event of a closure, you are welcome to visit any of our other locations.
Open Locations with Limited Lobby Capacity AND Drive-Thru Services (where available): Town & Country, Galleria, Stafford, Conroe, Anahuac, The Woodlands, Northwest Freeway at Gessner, and Bellaire.
*Please note: all other offices are open for business via our drive-thru facilities where available
Allegiance Bank Resources
Today and every day, it's our unwavering pledge to help you meet your financial goals. If you have a question about how to navigate a specific banking need, please contact us. As always, we are here to serve you.
Allegiance Bank offers mobile and tablet banking services available for Apple or Android devices. View and track your accounts anytime, plus get up-to-the-minute activity for all of your accounts. You can download the applications here.
Now more than ever, we know there’s a lot in life that we just can’t control. Being vigilant about protecting yourself against potential fraud doesn’t have to be one of those things.
That’s why we’re rolling out SecurLOCK Equip, technology that actively engages you in the transaction process through customized card controls and real-time notifications. It's an easy, convenient way to help prevent debit card fraud, control spending and review transactions. Learn more here.
We are committed to helping you pave a path toward a secure financial future. And that begins with a solid understanding of key financial concepts, such as savings, investing, mortgages, overdraft, credit cards, credit scores, financing higher education, and much more.
Houston Food Bank Partnership
As the Houston region's largest local bank, Allegiance Bank has stepped up today in a big way to address funding for food.
We have committed to support The Houston Food Bank on a giving scale that we’ve never before explored. We already delivered a significant contribution but we are not finished yet. In addition, we’ve committed $100,000 as a dollar for dollar matching fund where others can join us in our response. When combined, our donation and the matched funds is estimated to provide 1 million meals in our community.
So, if you also feel called and to the extent you are able to participate in this opportunity, please follow the instructions below to join us in meeting this current need.
*Donations welcome June 30 through July 31. If you prefer to make your gift by mail, please send your check made out to "Houston Food Bank" to 535 Portwall St, Houston, TX 77029. To ensure proper attribution, please include "Allegiance Bank" in the memo line of your check. To make a gift by phone, please contact Donor Services at 713-547-8623.
- Allegiance Bank Cyber Security tips
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) and internet crime prevention tips
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) information on current COVID-19 scan campaigns.
- Joint statement from the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, the IRS and Secret Service regarding COVID-19 economic payments scams.
To learn more about Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments, visit the IRS page here.