We're open for business, and
serving our customers and employees is a privilege.
We pledge to support your banking needs while providing a safe environment. While we are taking a phased approach to re-opening our lobbies, all bank locations are open for business via our drive-thru facilities, ATMs, night drop drawers and through our online banking features. Please see below for more information on how we are here to serve you.
CARES ACT: PPP
Information about the Paycheck Protection Program.
Updates about services available at all bank locations.
Learn more about online banking options.
ECONOMIC IMPACT PAYMENTS
Read more about the IRS stimulus payments.
Suggested resources for additional guidance.
Let us know how we can help.
We are committed to supporting your banking needs while providing a safe environment. Our bank locations are open for business via our drive-thru facilities, ATMs, night drop drawers and through our online banking features. If you have had flu-like symptoms or have traveled within the last 14 days, we ask that you please meet with a banker by phone, email or video conference. As always, we are here to serve you.
Phased Openings: Location Lobby Updates (additional details in dropdowns below)
- Open: The Woodlands, Town & Country, Galleria
- Opens Monday, June 8: Anahuac
- Opens Wednesday, June 10: Clear Lake
- Opens Monday, June 15: Katy Pin Oak, Stafford
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening our bank lobbies with a phased approach beginning May 27 and continuing throughout the next several weeks, working towards all 27 bank lobbies being open in early July (though this could change).
During this phase-in period, we hope to also announce the grand opening of our 28th bank location (East End) located at 2929 Navigation in Houston. This re-opening plan has been carefully created by our Pandemic Response Team and will follow the guidance provided by the CDC and our local, state and national governments. We will post lobby re-opening dates for each bank office on this page, so please continue to check back for the latest updates.
The safety of you, our bankers, and our bank office visitors remains our top priority. We have designated a COVID-19 Safety Coordinator for each bank office to enhance our safety protocols to further protect you and our employees.
Our bankers have been following health and safety protocol since COVID was declared a pandemic, including temperature screenings prior to entering any of our bank offices or departments. When entering any of our bank lobbies, you will notice some significant changes for extra levels of precaution, including limits on visitor capacity, social distancing signs, protective glass at the teller lines, and mask protocol, should you desire to wear one.
- Social Distancing: Maintain social distancing and adhere to the 6-foot rule. To support this, we have limited capacity in our lobbies which will vary depending on each bank office. The maximum capacity for each office will be posted outside the lobby entrance.
- Face Coverings: We ask that you remove your face covering/mask upon entry.
- Should you choose to place your face covering/mask back on upon entry, you may be asked to remove your mask to verify your identity for certain transactions.
- For the safety of our bankers and customers, we ask that if wearing your own mask, it is appropriate and covers only your nose and mouth. If any mask is deemed to pose a safety threat, you will be asked to remove and replace with a bank-issued disposable mask.
- If you do not have a mask and desire to wear one after entry, please ask one of our bankers who will provide you with a disposable mask.
- Hand Sanitizer: Sanitize hands upon entry and exit. We will have sanitizer available throughout the bank office for your use.
- Increased Cleaning: We frequently clean and disinfect throughout the day.
- Communication: The expectations outlined above will be written and made available to review at each bank office. Our designated COVID-19 Safety Coordinators will have ultimate responsibility for implementation of safety protocols in each location.
Allegiance Bank Resources
Today and every day, it's our unwavering pledge to help you meet your financial goals. If you have a question about how to navigate a specific banking need, please contact us. As always, we are here to serve you.
Allegiance Bank offers mobile and tablet banking services available for Apple or Android devices. View and track your accounts anytime, plus get up-to-the-minute activity for all of your accounts. You can download the applications here.
Now more than ever, we know there’s a lot in life that we just can’t control. Being vigilant about protecting yourself against potential fraud doesn’t have to be one of those things.
That’s why we’re rolling out SecurLOCK Equip, technology that actively engages you in the transaction process through customized card controls and real-time notifications. It's an easy, convenient way to help prevent debit card fraud, control spending and review transactions. Learn more here.
We are committed to helping you pave a path toward a secure financial future. And that begins with a solid understanding of key financial concepts, such as savings, investing, mortgages, overdraft, credit cards, credit scores, financing higher education, and much more.
- Allegiance Bank Cyber Security tips
- FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) and internet crime prevention tips
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) information on current COVID-19 scan campaigns.
- Joint statement from the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency, the IRS and Secret Service regarding COVID-19 economic payments scams.