Allegiance Bank Coronavirus Response
A Note From Chief Executive Officer Ray Vitulli
To our valued Allegiance customers and friends,
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has created an unprecedented situation, both abroad and at home, creating not only health concerns but disruption in most every aspect of our lives. Allegiance Bank is closely monitoring the situation and, through our business continuity efforts, will provide regular communication in order to handle your banking needs while providing a safe and healthy environment for our bankers, clients, and all we serve.
We want to communicate several measures we have implemented internally in response to the COVID-19 situation:
- We are keeping a clean workspace in our departments and bank offices, including our customer-facing equipment such as ATMs, drive-thru tubes, and night drop doors.
- We are suspending business air travel and conferences (many of which have already been postponed or canceled).
- We are postponing bank-sponsored networking events.
- We are prepared for our bankers to work remotely (much like our response during Hurricane Harvey).
- Any Allegiance banker who has traveled to a CDC named “hot spot” or taken a cruise will be quarantined per CDC guidance.
In addition, we are sensitive to your own concerns regarding how you are addressing this matter at your offices or places of business, so our bankers are ready to handle your banking needs by phone, email, video conference, and in person, whichever you prefer. We also encourage the use of all of our electronic banking products. If you are not already enrolled in online banking, you can contact your banker or find more information at AllegianceBank.com.
Finally, we ask that if you need to visit a department or bank office, but within the last 14 days have had flu-like symptoms, have traveled to countries that have a Level 2, Level 3, or higher Travel Health Notice by the CDC, or have taken a cruise, you meet with our bankers by phone, email, or video conference.
We will continue to provide communication as information becomes available. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and look forward to returning to “business as usual” soon.
Chief Executive Officer