5 Tips for Homebuyers
In recognition of National Homeownership Month in June, The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA)and Allegiance Bank are reminding current and prospective homeowners of resources that make financing easier and more affordable.
Whether you’re purchasing your first or forever home, Allegiance Bank can help you determine:
- The ideal loan amount and products to meet your financial needs and budget considerations. We can help you review the mortgage process and available mortgage programs and loan features, so there aren’t any surprises.
- How mortgage rates, the loan amount, property taxes and insurance premiums affect monthly mortgage payments. This will help you shop for a home that fits your budget and increase your prospects for success as an informed buyer.
- Your rights and obligations under your mortgage contract. Today’s consumers have more avenues than ever to homeownership. We will help you understand the fine print before you commit.
- Suitable government-sponsored programs. In addition to federal homeownership and home-buying assistance programs, there are many programs sponsored by your state, local government or other organizations that we can recommend, making homeownership more affordable.
- Additional resources to help you create a budget and set financial targets. We offer homebuyer seminars and other helpful resources. Free online educational tools can also be found at www.hud.gov.
For many people, buying a home is an investment in their future and a foundation upon which to establish community ties and amass financial security. As your trusted financial advisor, we’re here to help you navigate the process and select the proper financing that works best for you and your family.
Contact us today to learn more.
Enter your name and email address to receive Allegiance Bank news in your inbox.
YOU MIGHT LIKE...
Independent Banker magazine, the award-winning monthly publication of the Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA), unveiled its annual…Learn More >
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a current owner looking to sell or refinance, there are a few key questions that should help guide your decision.Learn More >